IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NEW PLAYERS INTERESTED IN PLAYING ON THE RANGERS MEN’S TEAMS
There are limited roster spots available on the Rangers Men’s teams, so if you are a new player interested in playing but have not spoken to any of the Rangers team coaches and/or managers, do not attempt to register online!
Before any new player is considered for registration, you must first provide the following information:
- Level of soccer previously played
- Interested in playing Competitive or Recreational
- Who referred you to Rangers (if applicable)
- Contact information (email and phone number)
- Please contact the correct team coordinator, depending on your age and gender
John Panagakos - email@example.com - Woman's Program Coordinator
Mehmet Burak Gurbuz "Gus" - firstname.lastname@example.org - Men's under 35's Coordinator
Blair Kraus – email@example.com - Men's over 35's Coordinator
Rangers will assess if there are any roster spots available and contact you to provide further details regarding tryouts and registration.