Calgary Rangers have a very thorough evaluation process, all players will be evaluated for the Outdoor 2024 season based on a combination of:
- Indoor session evaluations completed by the technical team
- Indoor season evaluations completed by coaches and technical team
- Historic data from previous seasons
- Historic data on where players have played before
- New player Orientation and Information Session - 22nd March
- Pre-season team & age group training April 8-21
We strive to build the best possible teams based on long-term development rather than short-term success.
Calgary Rangers understands the stress caused by traditional mass evaluation sessions and also understands that a one-off evaluation session is not necessarily the most productive way to assess players. We assess players in the comfort of their own groups within our pre-season program which will also prepare our players for the outdoor season.
Pre-season age group training, practices and games will take place during April 8-21. All new players will be assessed in groups and evaluated during this period in pre-season rosters.
CMSA Registration Deadline TBD ($50 Late fee will be applied after this date)